Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Shakesparean English Writing

  

for an activity we hade to write about our mourning and paste it into a shakesparean english translater. here is my writing hope you enjoy!


This morning I woke up and the time was about 7:30 so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went to my room to get changed and the time was about 7:45. By the time I finished it was 8:00 and my brothers still hadn't gotten ready. I left to go to school leaving my brothers behind to walk to tamaki college.




 This m'rning i did wake up and the timeth wast about 7:30 so i wenteth to the bathroom to brusheth mine own teeth and washeth mine own visage.  I wenteth to mine own cubiculo to receiveth hath changed and the timeth wast about 7:45.  By the timeth i did finish t wast 8:00 and mine own broth'rs still hadn't gotten eft.  I hath left to wend to school leaving mine own broth'rs behind to walketh to tamaki college

Classical music inspired by Shakespeare - Classical Music

No comments:

Post a Comment